Skip to main content

I have homework?




Firstly, I'm very happy with my friend's really my friend. While studying in the classroom, in the morning around 7 am dating teacher educators and teacher gave us teachings. At that time the condition is still fresh and fun, I along with my friends still engrossed attention pengampu teacher. As he approached the end of the first lesson, the teacher gave the task to work on worksheets chapter 1. Although the mind rather down, unlike the first time before the lesson is fresh and fun. I think "Ah, little better lah, it's just PR talaga". : D: D spirit: D
Clock second lesson, the teacher came in and we started to follow the lesson again. My mind was still focused on the lesson, and then when asked for help to answer the question that is on my worksheet managed to answer correctly. Time has passed several hours, again and again the second teacher also gives homework very much (we were told to do homework class looking at Media Photographers period). Ooooo, My mind started to add a lot of thinking about the task and duty, I muttered "OO Man, plus homework again?? ... Arrgghhh today adds 2 PR, PR yesterday but I have not kerjain. u, u must be the spirit: D  "
First break bell rings "Kringgggg .... Horrrreee ... ", I rushed to buy a drink for thirsty drought after grappling with the lessons and given extra homework. About 10 Through 10 minutes the bell rang "I've been in class again." A few minutes later the teacher came, all at once silent. Listen and pay attention to the teacher who was teaching again. When a few hours later before nearly ending teacher lessons, teachers talk "Children do homework at LKS Pages 20-22". I gaped "apaaa???" Temen simultaneously's apartment turned towards me, it was my friends also directly lethargic. Gubrraaaakkk!!!!!!!!!
Second break has arrived, I was praying and then snack in the cafeteria. After entering the last timetable, it turns out the teacher was not present. Notice of the head of the class, my friends immediately cheered in unison "Horeeee" very happy at all. Then the class president shushing my friends all because of what??? . Such teachers assign the task and should be collected that day. And the more ridiculous it again, next week replications daiharap to my friends to prepare for the quiz. I immediately sank immediately, and head langhsung tertaruh on the table and muttered "I'm dead!". PR same task today really excruciating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Best Website

100 Best Website  Version  http://www.100bestwebsites.org/   # Website Summary 1 Yahoo! Yahoo is your Online Free Treasure Room! An outstanding search engine (especially for "official" websites), it also provides a cornucopia of free services: free email, maps, Yellow Pages, games, shopping, news, finance, sports, live chat -- the list just goes on and on and on! By far (in our opinion), Yahoo is the best site on the Web! 2 Google We believe Google is simply the best tool on the Web for finding just about anything (except possibly "official" websites). It is screamingly fast, sleek, streamlined, and as comprehensive as a search tool can be. 3 Amazon.com Amazon is nothing less than a revolution in how the world shops. It is a huge step forward in the achievement of an ideal competitive market. It is user-friendly, vast, and reliable. 4 About.com About.com breaks up the Web into major subject areas with a volunteer human host for e

a variety of maps

MACAM-MACAM KABINET

Kabinet itu ada berbagai macam, maka saya sekalian belajar PKn saya juga mau membagi pengetahuan mengenai macam-macam Kabinet. Ini merupakan macam-macam kabinet sebagai berikut: 1.     Kabinet Ministrial Adalah suatu kabinet yang dalam melaksanakan kebijaksanaan pemerintah, baik seorang menteri secara sendiri-sendiri maupun bersama-sama seluruh anggota kabinet bertanggung jawab kepada parlementer/DPR.  Atau kabinet yang pelaksanaan tugasnya dipertanggungjawabkan oleh para menteri kepada parlemen, sedangkan kepala negara selaku pimpinan negara/ pemerintah tidak dapat diganggu gugat. Contoh negara yang menggunakan sistem kabinet ini adalah negara-negara di Eropa Barat. 2.       Kabinet Presidensial Adalah suatu kabinet dimana pertanggungjawaban atas kebijaksanaan pemerintah dipegang oleh presiden. Merupakan kabinet pertama yang dibentuk di Indonesia setelah proklamasi kemerdekaan pada tanggal 17 Agustus 1945. Kabinet pertama ini hanya bersifat formal saja dan belum bisa m